1. Choose Safari -> Preferences.
2. Click the Security toolbar button.
3. Safari displays the preference settings.
4. Choose how to accept cookies via these radio button choices:
5. To view the cookies currently on your system, click the Show Cookies button.
6. The site that used that cookie will forget any information that it stored in the file, meaning that you may have to take care of things manually, like providing a password on the site that used to be read automatically from the cookie.
7. Click the Close button to save your changes.
Block cookies by default
Allow cookies by default
Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains